My wife has week bladder. Most times when she sneezes or is startled she as an accident. There have been times during sex when she is approaching orgasm something happens that we assumed was from the week bladder. I have done some online "investigating" and I have found evidence from non-professionals that it is some kind of wet female orgasm. I have not found anything from a professional or a medical website to substantiate this claim. Is there a reputable source that has clinical/anatomical information on the subject?
The experts in this area are gynecologists and urologists . 
If this is a problem for your wife have her make an appointment with one of these specialists for further information.

Phone: 734.484.3600 | Fax: 734.484.3100
Alternative and MIHP Fax: 734.829.0137

47 N. Huron Street, Ypsilanti, Michigan 48197 | Map »