My knee still acts up even a year and a half after I dislocated it. We never went to the doctors specifically for it, but when I have gone it seems the reflexes are still normal. It also went back into its socket when I straightened it at the time. My other knee that was unharmed does not hurt like this one does. Is there any way I can relieve some of this pain? I am 16 years old.
It sounds like you need to be seen by a bone and  joint and bone specialist to figure out what is causing your pain and causing your knee to dislocate .
Schedule an appointment with your primary care provider or at Corner health to get a this referral. The doctors who specialize in bones and joints are orthopedic surgeons.
if I give oral to my girl it makes her throat close reaction to my saliva ? her thyroid was removed and on meds. can you advise ??

Please have your girl schedule an appointment with her primary health care provider for an evaluation.

Hi, I wanted to know if you guys do medical exams/ health screenings? I have to have one annually to submit to my insurance which includes blood sugar and cholesterol readings. Do you offer that kind service?

Corner Health Center provides physical exams and health screenings to people ages 12-25 years old and their children.  

If you are in that age group please call 734-484-3600 to schedule an appointment. 

Phone: 734.484.3600 | Fax: 734.484.3100
Alternative and MIHP Fax: 734.829.0137

47 N. Huron Street, Ypsilanti, Michigan 48197 | Map »