Hi, I'm am 19 and male. When I get erections, my penis is hard, but it isn't angled up like it used to be. Can I change this by adjusting my penis in my pants? I know it's not erectile disfuction, but it doesn't angle up, it angles down.

Not sure that will work.  If you are concerned, schedule an appointment with your primary care provider

I have been with my boyfriend for 10 months. We have never had intercourse before but we have engaged in oral sex and fingering each other. I am never able to make him come and he has to masturbate himself in order to finish. He tells it’s not my fault he has to do this. He told me he used to be addicted to porn and masterbating when he was younger. Because of that, he claims his body is trained a certain way to come and that’s why I can’t make him come. Is there some way to fix this? How can I help him.

There are a number of reasons why people have difficulty finishing in sexual relations. Some are physical and some may be related to previous experience.  It would be a good idea for your boyfriend to make an appointment with his health care provider to discuss further. 

Hi, i’m 17 and my sperm has always had a yellowish color, should I be concerned? I didn’t have sex yet.

This can be a variation of normal.  Please talk to your dr about this or schedule an appointment at Corner Health Center .  

My boyfriend and I (both gay) recently had oral sex. I didn’t insert any of his genitals inside me but he cummed on both my hand & on my face and it started to burn. When he cummed on my hand I had what appeared to look like red spots all over my hand which frightened me. I went to wash it off as soon as he cummed on me and my face was red and tingled for a few days. 2 days later I started feeling tingling sensation around my lips and then developed like a rash on right lip (this went away after a day but then came back slightly and then again went away). Then I had the rash reappear again but on the other side of my lip (this too went away after a day). The spots on my hand went away after an hour but it still very much frightened me as I’ve never had this happen before. I’m scared that he might have given me an STI or an STD.

What you are describing sounds like an allergic type of reaction.  

The other thing to consider when there is a rash is herpes .  But, herpes lesions  generally appear 3-6 days after contact with someone who has herpes.  The lesions are very painful .  It sounds very unlikly that the red spots you describe are herpes.  

One other bit of information.  An STI (sexually transmitted infection) is the same as a STD (sexually transmitted disease)

If this occurs again make an appointment to be seen by your primary care provider or Corner Health Center

Every so often i get this recurring small red strip that looks a little bright red rash looking thing on the head of my penis. I went and got checked and they told me it wasn't herpes and still haven't found out what it could be. i tested if it was certain shower gels or something but nope, just comes and goes every so often, nothing is blistering or oozing, just a small tender strip of rash. What can this be?

Unclear what your rash is.  You can ask your primary care provider for a referral to dermatology.  

Is it normal that when I have sex with my boyfriend he takes like forever to come? Is it normal? Once he didn't even come, and when he takes too long he starts to masturbate but really rough so I want to know how I can help him.

There are a variety of reasons why it may take your boyfriend forever to come.  Some possibilities are medical conditions, medications, anxiety, drug use.  It is recommended the he make an appointment with his primary care provider or schedule an appointment at the Corner Health Center.  He may feel embarrassed talking about it but it sounds like it is important and health care providers are here to help. 

Four weeks ago, I received unprotected oral sex from a woman I had never met until that day at a party. I was really drunk and only recall that happening. I am married and really regret what I did, not that it matters at this point. It lasted only about a minute or two and I did not ejaculate. I freaked out and took 1.5 grams of Zithromax in one dose about 4 days after exposure and received a one gram shot of ceftriaxone 6 days after exposure. I never had testing done as I have been unable to because of a work trip and had to work a deal to get the meds. Symptoms I am having are: -Pain and burning in groin. (Mainly on the left side directly up and left of my penis. It is tender to touch if I dig around in there trying to locate the spot. I feel nodes on both sides but they are small and I have to search for them. I can't tell if that's hat hurts.) -Cold and tender thighs. -Testicular discomfort. -The occasional urgency to urinate. -Sometimes the tip of my penis tingles? But I think I have felt it before the encounter. -My bladder seems hot? Subsided after urination completely. I do NOT have burning during urination or discharge. I feel like everything between my knees and groin hurt, and can't tell if it's anxiety. I have been married for more than a decade and the thought of my terrible judgement jeapordizing that is killing me inside. I have masturbated a few times just to see that everything comes out normal and it does. I also have tenderness and soreness in the ligaments. It feels like it goes all around where my leg meets my pelvis and feels like it goes around to my buttocks occasionally. I also feel a weird fluttering like sensation of the muscles in my groin area every now and then. I feel that I am able to suppress these symptoms mentally and they come back. I feel that I can sleep fine and the symptoms manifest throughout the day and go away near bedtime. Please help.

You have been treated for the most common sexually transmitted infections.  It is unlikely that you have gotten a different infection from oral sex that is causing all of these symptoms. 

You need to schedule an appointment with a health care provider who can do an examination and get any necessary tests. 

It also sounds like you are experiencing a lot of anxiety and it would be helpful if you could talk to a therapist as well. 

Can guys come to the Corner?

Of course! At the Corner, there are lots of services for guys. For example, you can get:

If you would prefer to see a male doctor at your visit, let us know when you make your appointment. We'll do our best to accommodate your request. Want to make an appointment? Click here >>

Guys can also join our youth programs including our Theatre Troupe and Youth Leadership Council. Want to learn more about getting involved? Click here >>


Phone: 734.484.3600 | Fax: 734.484.3100
Alternative and MIHP Fax: 734.829.0137

47 N. Huron Street, Ypsilanti, Michigan 48197 | Map »