Visits for your Children
At the Corner Health Center, we love babies! If you or your baby's other parent are between the ages of 12 through 25, you can bring your baby to the Corner. We have a full staff of Board Certified pediatricians and family medicine doctors who would love to work with you to keep your baby healthy and to help you when your baby is sick. We do:
- well child check-ups with immunizations and physicals for things like Head Start
- and we can even do most of the lab tests that your baby will need as he or she gets older.
Extra Support for You!
What's really cool about the Corner is that we have tons of extra support for you too--things like:
- Someone to help you if you're breastfeeding
- A parenting group
- Counselors to help you if you are having problems as a new parent
- A store where you can use points you earn at your visits to get things you need for your baby, like diapers and clothes.
Everyone at the Corner works with teens and young adults all the time, so we understand the challenges of being a young parent. We'll take the time to get to know you and give you all the time you need. We know that the most important thing for you is to take good care of your baby and we want to help.