STI & HIV Tests
Considering becoming sexually active? Already are? You should get checked out!
- Prevention: At the Corner Health Center we can help you protect yourself from contracting sexually transmitted infections (STIs). Stop by to get free condoms!
- Testing: We also can do confidential testing for a whole bunch of STIs if you think you may be at risk. In most cases, we can see you the same day you call and often all you have to do is pee in a cup.
- Treatment: We keep some of the appropriate medicines on hand to treat STIs and can prescribe for all STI treatments. We even have free condoms to help you protect yourself next time. To learn more about STIs, click here.
We also do HIV tests at the Corner. We offer two types of HIV testing.
- Rapid HIV testing requires a quick finger-prick and results are available in 20 minutes.
- Traditional HIV testing is a blood draw sent to a lab. Results are available in 3 - 5 days. Health insurance usugally covers the cost of this test.
HIV testing can be done anonymous (which means you don't have to give us your name) if you choose. To learn more about HIV, click here.
Remember, the most common STI symptom is no symptom at all. Get yourself tested today. Click here to make an appointment.