The Corner Health Center is a LGBTQ+ friendly space!
If you identify as LGBTQ+ or are questioning your sexual orientation or gender identiy or just need to discuss things with someone, we're here for you. We have helped young people with:
- dealing with bullying;
- thinking about the best way to come out;
- finding support (like community centers and churches); and
- LGBTQ+ friendly health care services.
And, of course, we have lots of resources to help you stay safe.
Join us for OUT for Health on the third Monday of every month from 4 - 7 p.m.
- LGBTQ+ Care & Support
- Drop-in appointments (That's right, NO appointment needed!)
- Art Classes, Movie nights, Cooking Classes & More -- All FREE!