Making an appointment at the Corner is easy. We have three convenient ways for you to make an appointment.
How to Make an Appointment?
Making an appointment at the Corner is easy! Check out the following ways you can schedule your visit.
- Call us at 734-484-3600.
- Click on the "Live Chat with our Staff" box on the right side of this screen to make an appointment online.
- Walk-in and speak with our receptionist.
When is the Corner open and where is it located?
What should I expect during my first visit?
When you come in the person at the front desk welcomes you. She asks to see your insurance information. If you do not have insurance she will talk with you about insurance options. She will then give you a tablet to complete your health information forms electronically.
Then a medical assistant calls you from the waiting room, she:
- asks you some questions about why you are here (in private)
- takes your blood pressure and weight
- takes you to an exam room
When the doctor or nurse practitioner comes into the exam room s/he
- talks to you about why you are here
- examines you if needed
- answers your questions
- gives you any prescriptions you need
The Corner offers many services to meet your needs. The length of your first visit can vary, but it is a good idea to plan on being at the Corner for 1 hour.