ADHD, or attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, affects a person's ability to focus and sit still.
Some signs of ADHD include:
- Being easily distracted
- Trouble paying attention or staying focused on one task or activity
- Interrupting other people
- Feeling restless
- Problems paying attention to details
- Difficulty following instructions
Living with ADHD can be tough. Especially once you become a teenager or young adult.
- Maybe your school used to help you but now you have a job and they're not so understanding.
- Maybe the ADD medicine you have been taking forever doesn't seem to work anymore.
- Or maybe you just feel like you are heading into adulthood and you want to start taking control of your own ADHD--with less help from your teachers or your parents.
Whatever your circumstances, the Corner is here to help.
We know that teen ADHD is different from little kid ADHD. We also know that teen and young adults need to be able to be more independent as they get older. We have doctors who have lots of experience with ADD medications for teens and young adults. We also have counselors who can help you figure out how to manage your own ADD, with or without medicine.
We can't make ADHD go away, but we can make it easier to live with. Come in and give us a try.